For more information about the Warhamster RPG, you can find basic rules in the
Dork Tower comic book, issue #12, with additional information at
The Lands of Aurora
The Warhamster RPG takes place within the mythical Lands of Aurora.
Locations mentioned in Dork Tower include:
- The Tomb of Horace
- The Town of Wickton (where a Turbonium Dragon was rampaging)
- The Pit of Eternal Doom
- A Dungeon on the outskirts of K'Dar
- The Castle N'Dar (and its annual Bran God Festival... avoid the sewers!)
- Dungeon of Pure Evil
Monsters and Characters of Warhamster
For more creature of Warhamster beyond those listed below, click here....
there appears to be several types of these creatures, including a variant that
can be ridden.
also known as Goblins or Goblyns). Orcs sometimes can be found in Orcish Warbands,
stationed at Orc Encampments and Garrisons, and the occasional Hall of Infinite Orcs.
Apparently, they also, um... produce a high level of methane, which means that
large groups of Orcs in a dungeon do not react well to fireball spells....
giant armored parakeets, sometimes (like warhamsters) used for riding.
Turbonium Dragon... one of the fiercest creatures in the Warhamster universe.
Jongleur of Aurora (and his little dog). The Jongleur sometimes appears to
weary travelers, to refresh their health and aid them in their quests. On the
other hand, Igor has a tendancy to slice and dice the Jongleur, which can be
Others monsters mentioned in Dork Tower (or the Warhamster rules in Dork Tower issue #12) include:
According to the official rules, characters can play several character races:
- Bugbears (and Bugbear Tribes)
- Balrogs (very tough!)
- Bog Giants
- Fire Elementals
- Dragons (Turbonium and others)
- Gerbils (presumable attack gerbils....)
- Liches (and the dreaded Lair of the Liche Lord)
- Hell Hounds
- Frost Giants
- Giants (presumably the generic kind)
Characters can also develop a number of different careers as they gain experience:
- Battle Breakdancer
- Danger Chick
- Druid of the Bran God
- Fire Wizard
- Priest of Zorbug!
- Vampire Slayer
- Vole Slayer
Treasures, Spells, and Traps in Warhamster
Treasure and spells mentioned in Dork Tower include:
- The Gem of Eternal Power Trap
- Potion of Explosive Entrails
- The Gem of Obvious Self-Destruction
- A 10th level spell of Total Emasculation
- A Spell of Protection Against Somthing Stupid a Muskrat Might Do
- Holy Armor
- Mace of Smiting
- Ring of Protection From, Frankly, Anything
- Legendary Gem of Eternal Power
- Fireball Spell (if used in a Hall of Infinite Orcs, you get a Hall of Massive Instant Firestorm)
There are a number of other spells, weapons, gear, and treasure mentioned in the official
rules in Dork Tower issue #12.
Several Warhamster modules have been mentioned in Dork Tower:
- Warhamster: Death Blood Hack Fest
- Warhamster 7th Cheese
- Warhamster Gloriana
- Warhamster: Seventh Brave New Hunter
- The Sheep on the Borderlands (a killer dungeon designed by Igor)
You can send me mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All artwork, characters, and locations on this page
are © 2002 by John Kovalic or the publishing companies of the individual
sources. The artwork and information is derived from the following sources:
- Dork Tower comic strips archived at DorkTower.com
- Dork Tower comic strips archived at Pyramid Magazine
- Dork Covenant trade paperback, collecting issues #1-6 of the Dork Tower comic book
- Dork Shadows trade paperback, collecting issues #7-12 of the Dork Tower comic book
- Dork Tower comic book issues #1-16
- Warhamster Rally board game published by Jolly Roger Games
- Chez Dork card game published by Steve Jackson Games
- Images from Warhamster.com